PARTY BOOKINGS AT MILLSY'S
PARTY BOOKINGS AT MILLSY'S
Millsy’s is pleased to be able to accommodate a wide selection of party bookings, from reserving tables for drinks in the bar or a sit-down meal in our large restaurant. Depending on the nature of the event and the number of guests we can provide the perfect space for almost any celebration.
Below offers some more information on hiring an area of our bar for drinks. Please don't hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions.
HIRING A SPACE WITH US
THE COCKTAIL CORNER (Millsy's Bar)
Ideal for groups of 15-25, located in the busier top area of the bar next to our cocktail station. Offers great views of the stage if your gathering falls on a live music night!
FRONT GULLY (Millsy's Bar)
Ideal for groups of 30-50, situated in the lower area of the bar which offers a great balance of the busy bar atmosphere, but is offset enough for larger groups to create their own ambience!
Both areas of Millsy’s bar are free to hire with optional food packages, and lots of bolt-on drinks options available including gin trees, cocktails, prosecco or beers to suit your party needs.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions are designed to guarantee a straightforward booking process and ensure things run smoothly on the night. If you have any questions then please let us know.
1. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received a £5pp deposit and you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
2. Deposits are given back on the night as drinks vouchers in denominations of £5, or your deposit can be redeemed against a food bill on the night.
3. In the event of a cancellation, if you let us know your cancellation with notice of 48 hours or more before the booking then we can refund your deposit. In the event of a cancellation less than 48 hours before the booking, your deposit will unfortunately not be refundable. Any waiver of these charges is at our sole discretion.
4. Your pre-order of any food or drinks packages will be required 1 week in advance of your booking.
5. All tables are reserved for the booking time only, and will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes. After this time your deposit is withheld and all tables will be released.
6. Once your guests arrive and occupy the reserved tables Millsy’s is not responsible for policing the reserved seating as a private area, unless this has been agreed in advance. Other guests in the venue will be free to occupy any free tables, stand at any area of the bar, and pass through if needed to access the smoking area.
7. On Friday & Saturday evenings Millsy’s is an over-18s venue only. Challenge 25 age verification is in place so all guests who look or are aged 25 or under should bring ID as they could be refused entry / service. Millsy’s usual door policies remain in place so if any person arriving is inappropriately dressed or intoxicated they will unfortunately be refused entry. All decisions regarding entry or service are at the management's discretion.
8. If you wish to decorate your table, please let us know in advance. Some low-key decorations such as a few balloons are allowed, however we do have to consider other guests on surrounding tables. We also do not allow any glitter/sequins/confetti/party poppers as these can stain the tables and floor.