1. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received a £5pp deposit and you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
2. A £5pp deposit will be due within a week of making a provisional booking, this deposit will be redeemed against your food bill on the night.
3. In the event of a cancellation, if you let us know your cancellation with notice of 48 hours or more before the booking then we can refund your deposit. In the event of a cancellation less than 48 hours before the booking, your deposit will unfortunately not be refundable. Any waiver of these charges is at our sole discretion.
4. All bookings of 8 people or more are asked to submit a pre order, depending on the time & date of your visit this will be from either the Large Party Menu, Sunday Menu, Breakfast Menu or Brunch menu.
5. Pre orders should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than a week before the time of the booking. Please specify if there are any allergies or dietary requirements that we should be aware of. In the interests of passing your order accurately to the kitchen, we are unable to accept pre orders communicated over the phone or handed to us in person.
6. Those ordering from our Large Party Menu can have 2 courses for £20 if preferred to having all 3 courses. As the starters are sharing boards for the table we ask that everyone chooses the same 2 courses, i.e. sharing starters & main course, or main course & dessert as we are unable to mix and match with just some of the table having starters. Usually we recommend parties to all have starters and mains for £20 and then if anyone fancies a dessert this is added on for £5 per person. Once we have received your pre order if there are a large amount of vegetarians we will adjust the sharing boards accordingly so they have increased vegetarian options and less meat options.
7. All tables are reserved for the booking time only, and will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes. After this time your deposit is withheld and all tables may be released and used for any walk-ins on the day.
8. Unless explicitly stated in advance, all large party tables are booked out on a 2 hour 30 minute seating time as standard. If your table is not being reused after your booking we may be able to extend your time at the table on the day, at the discretion of the management.
9. While we will take every opportunity to sit groups on one table it may be the case that parties will be seated across multiple tables. We will always sit parties as close together as possible and over as few tables as possible. If it is the case that we need to seat you over multiple tables then we will do our best to advise you prior to your visit.
10. If you wish to decorate your table, please let us know in advance. Some low-key decorations such as a few balloons are allowed, however we do have to consider other guests on surrounding tables. We also do not allow any glitter/sequins/confetti/party poppers as these can stain the tables and floor.